Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Remembering BS

Over the last couple of days I have been getting in trouble with AK. I have been running into situations recently where I am calling big raises or all in preflop with AK. What worries me is that I don’t think enough before calling, I just call. I used to take pride in my ability to fold AK in certain situations. For some reason I can’t find the fold button. Of course the situations where calling with AK or reraising all in with AK is the correct move (short stack, etc), I seem to still be playing correctly. It’s those situations when a normal player thinks my AK is probably not good here, that I am messing up right now.

Just as a reminder to myself.

I CAN EASILY FOLD AK.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. Do you know that there is this tournament tomorow by 888? Check their website http://wpc.888.com/?sr=993465
You can also vote online for the best player.

Unknown said...

Hello Webmaster,

I am Honee and interested in sponsoring your blog and I am contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship. Please let me know if you have any further questions and if you are interested on this offer.

Yours truly,

Honee Darby

Free Poker Capital said...

Omaha holdem poker Free Sign up Bonuses for new poker people - all possible $50 bankrolls :P

Mikey Mouse

Unknown said...

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart. Feel free to visit my blog post; reviews
play texas poker